Data Management Intern
Athlete Ally is seeking a part-time Data Management Intern to assist with administrative, research and special projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Helping maintain donor and grant databases and files, including calendaring deadlines, logging donations and tracking donor appreciation efforts
- Working closely with the Development Associate on managing coding for all online donations, including imputing gift details into the donor database (Salesforce)
- Helping to track correspondence from the Executive Director and Director of Development to major donors in Salesforce, including preparing and administering donor acknowledgement letters
- Supporting staff with logistics associated with special events, including the annual Action Awards gala: tracking and coding event gifts, assisting with silent auction logistics and managing promotional materials.
- Conducting prospect research on individual, foundation and corporate donors
An ideal candidate must:
- Be responsible, flexible, hard‐working, ethical, and committed to the mission of Athlete Ally
- Possess a high level of organizational skills and be detail oriented
- Possess solid oral and written communication skills
- Be skilled at a variety of computer skills, e.g., Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory; knowledge of others, specifically Salesforce, is a plus
- Be able to juggle multiple tasks
Time commitment: Minimum of 10 hours per week; minimum 3 month commitment, with 6 months desirable.
Compensation: Athlete Ally will provide each intern with a monthly stipend to cover travel expenses (a monthly metrocard, or equivalent value, of $127/month during the duration of the internship), plus a daily stipend of $10 for lunch a maximum of 3 days/week (if in New York office). There is opportunity for school credit if allowed by the college/university of applicant.
To apply: Email cover letter and resume to Sharif Dodd at [email protected], Re: “Application for Data Management Intern.” Deadline is rolling.