Athlete Ally seeks to promote the best of athletics by making all players feel respected on and off the field. This extends to use of the Athlete Ally Site and Services, and is especially important for our Athlete Ally Ambassadors. Users of our Site and Services are thus expected to comply with these Community Standards.
As a user of the Site, you agree that your User Content, and your conduct on the Site will:
- respect and welcome all persons, regardless of their perceived or actual sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, race, religion, ethnicity, national origin or disability;
- avoid obscene, indecent, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable content or language;
- avoid defamatory, disparaging, threatening, harassing, impersonating or defrauding language or communications;
- protect privacy and avoid soliciting any personally identifying information about another individual that could be used to identify an individual against their express consent, and do not identify, directly or indirectly, via any User Content medium including text or images, any other individual who has not consented to be referenced or connected to the Athlete Ally Site, or engaging in any otherwise “outing” of another person without their consent;
- refrain from engaging in any commercial activities, including, any attempt to raise money for anyone or advertise or promote a product or service;
- respect the security of our site and do not upload, use or transmit any malware, spyware, virus, worms, spider, Trojan horses, bots or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism or anything destructive or harmful to the Site;
- let us know if you see anything inappropriate on the Site, or if anyone sends you a message that makes you uncomfortable. E-mail us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make an effort to respond to these concerns within a reasonable time frame, but please understand that we are under no obligation to take any action to do so or to monitor or edit the Site or Services and that the Services may contain content which you personally find offensive.